You must read and agree to the User Agreement and Terms of Service below before registering and using the services provided by ZenPlus.
ZenPlus provides an online retail service under the following User Agreement and Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by ZenPlus at any time without notice. The Client is responsible for reviewing the most current version of the TOS.
(1) ZenPlus means an online retail service provided by ZenMarket Inc. (ゼンマーケット株式会社), Japan.
(2) Client means an individual or a legal entity who has duly registered on the ZenPlus site (hereinafter referred to as the Website).
(3) Agreements collectively mean each and every rule and agreement posted on the Website by ZenPlus including but not limited to this User Agreement and Terms of Service.
(4) Client's Information means information disclosed to ZenPlus by any Client.
ZenPlus sells any Client relevant merchandise through the Website and dispatches it to such Client.
ZenPlus shall sell relevant merchandise in accordance with the price and arrange its dispatch only after payment from the Client.
The items listed below are not allowed to be purchased using ZenPlus services:
1. Items defined as illegal by Japanese law or by the law of the destination country.
2. Items that harm public order and morality.
3. Any items that might lead to or encourage criminal activity.
4. Any dangerous items that may be harmful to the life and/or health of living things, including but not limited to human beings.
5. Any illegal adult items, items that encourage violence, etc.
6. Any malfunctioning items.
7. Living organisms including but not limited to animals, plants, bacteria, viruses, fungi, etc.
8. Any flammable or explosive goods.
9. Cultural heritage.
10. Any items that might infringe on a third party's intellectual property or harm a third party's honor and privacy.
11. Any items that might harm any other rights of a third party.
12. Oversized items that might not be shipped due to size/weight restrictions.
13. Items prohibited for export.
14. Any other items defined as inappropriate by ZenPlus.
While using ZenPlus services, the Client is prohibited from
1. Buying products prohibited by ZenPlus.
2. Engaging in any activities that are in conflict with this agreement and/or other ZenPlus guidelines.
3. Engaging in any activities that might be of harm to ZenPlus's or ZenPlus partners' reputation and business operations.
4. Any other activity defined as inappropriate by ZenPlus.
1. ZenPlus makes no representations or warranties, including (but not limited to) vendor, quality, non-infringement of rights of any party, reliability and/or legal compliance of the relevant merchandise.
2. ZenPlus shall not be liable for any damage whatsoever incurred to Clients caused by any discontinuation, delay, interruption or loss of data due to communication lines and/or system breakdown due to computer failure.
3. ZenPlus shall not be liable for any damage incurred to any Client caused by his/her violation of the Agreements.
4. ZenPlus shall not bear any liability whatsoever for any damage incurred to any Client arising from or in connection with the Services unless otherwise such is caused by intentional negligence by ZenPlus.
1. Any individual or legal entity who has agreed to the TOS can register on the Website.
2. Membership registration for an individual shall be applied for by himself/herself and no proxy registrations shall be accepted.
3. Membership registration for a legal entity shall be applied for in the name of such entity by its officer or employee who has due authorization.
4. ZenPlus may, at its own discretion, reject any registration application.
Fees, including but not limited to the calculation method and payment terms thereof, shall be in accordance with conditions set forth by ZenPlus separately, which may be modified or amended by ZenPlus from time to time.
The Client shall make a payment covering the price of the merchandise and relevant fees in advance of ZenPlus's purchase of such merchandise.
For two hours after placing an order, the Client is able to cancel it free of charge from their account page. No cancelations will be accepted after the two hour cancelation period has passed.
In principle, ZenPlus does not accept returns and does not offer refunds for purchased items.
Any Client may, if he/she wishes, terminate membership only by himself/herself pursuant to procedures on Website. Upon completion of such termination procedures, the relevant Client loses the status as a Client.
1. ZenPlus may suspend the use of Services by any Client, change his/her ID and password, and terminate his/her status as a Client, if any Client:
(1) has given false information at the time of membership registration or gives such false information when using the Services,
(2) violates laws and regulations or the TOS,
(3) participates in dishonest conduct in using the Services, or
(4) makes mistakes inputting their password over the permitted number of times or does other actions that may cause ZenPlus to take necessary measures to ensure security of the respective Client.
2. ZenPlus disclaims any liability whatsoever for any disadvantage or damage incurred to any respective Client whose membership is canceled or suspended.
ZenPlus may, at its own discretion, with or without prior notice to Clients, change or delete the whole or parts of the Service at any time.
1. ZenPlus may, at its own discretion, alter, change, amend or modify parts of the TOS from time to time without any prior notice. Such alteration, change, amendment and/or modification shall be effective upon posting of such on the Website.
2. Upon any Client's use of Services after such alteration, change, amendment and/or modification, he/she is deemed to have agreed to terms and conditions of altered, changed, amended and or modified TOS.
1. Conclusion, effectiveness, construction, enforcement and/or conflict resolution of the TOS shall be governed by the laws of Japan, whereby United Nations Convention on Contracts for International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
2. Clients and ZenPlus hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the district court situated in Osaka, Japan for the first instance for resolution of any dispute arising from or in connection with the TOS. Clients and ZenPlus further agree that any other courts or dispute resolution institutions have no jurisdiction therefore.
3. Clients and ZenPlus shall perform their obligations set forth in the TOS until relevant dispute is duly resolved.
1. ZenPlus may, without prior notice to Clients, temporarily discontinue Services in case of:
(1) regular or urgent maintenance of the system and relevant equipment necessary for providing the Services,
(2) interruption, including in (but not limited to) communication lines and/or power supply deployed by ZenPlus,
(3) actual or threatened earthquake, typhoon, flood, tsunami or other acts of God causing emergency situations; laws, regulation and/or government instructions requiring such limitation in communication; or otherwise ZenPlus at its discretion deciding that such discontinuation is necessary, or
(4) failure to provide Services due to technical reasons.
2. ZenPlus disclaims any liability whatsoever for damage incurred to Clients caused by any such delay or temporary discontinuation.